Sweeter Home 2 Public Beta¶
FAQ | Documentation (WIP) | Search¶
After months of development and testing we are finally ready to release a public beta version of Sweeter Home 2. We'll continue working to achieve a level of stability, robustness, and performance for a market release.Highlighted new feature since Sweeter Home Preview 1:
- Integrated Server-Based Theme Sharing makes finding and sharing themes easy
- Android Widget Support
- Tag Trays is a collaborative tagging system that helps keep your apps organized.
- Search Widget Support
- Editing improvements, including previews during editing
- Major performance and stability improvements
Build for January 11, 2016¶
- This beta release contains bugs and quirks that will be resolved before a release on the market. Use this version at your own risk.
- For Android 2.0 and later (do not use with android 1.6!)
- For Android 1.6
- For Android 1.5
- To install one of these APKs:
- Enable install of non-Market apps. Go to System Settings, Applications, enable "Unknown sources".
- Navigate to the APK using your phone web browser
- Click the link to install the APK
- Press the Home button to launch Sweeter Home 2
- It is strongly suggested to log in from within the app. The market version may require users to log in with an account. If you have an account here on sweeterhome.com, you can use that to log in. Otherwise you can create an account from within the app.
- If you have any problems, boot into safe mode by holding down the menu key (on droid, use the menu key on keyboard, not the touch area), while powering on. Keep holding down menu until it boots.